Thursday, July 23, 2009

Look at my pretty face LOL


Hey, thanks for visiting my personal blog.

I decided to share with everyone that my life is not just working. As every single human been I need some fun right?

Anyhow, I was born in Brazil 1982, my father was 100% German and my Mother 100% Brazilian, so now you can guess what I look like right, lol HOT STUFF lol. No really, I am just a simple guy, who works really hard to be independent and not need the support of my parents. I came from a really simple family, for you to have an idea I lived in a small farm near Brazilia de capital of Brazil until about I was 15 years old.

We came to the US in 1999, after my family worked really hard and made some money on real stated near Boston they decided to move back to Brazil, as I was gay and did not want to live my life in Brazil decided to live on my own. I am doing pretty well as far as making honest money and paying my bills on time. As you all know life is not easy .

So from now on I will keep you guys updated and let you know what’s going on with me today and tomorrow. I now live in Philly there is a lot going on here now.

Keep checking for updates, this is going to be very entertaining. Lots of new things will be shared with you .

Feel free to leave your comment or send me an-email to get to you know you better .

No comments:

Post a Comment